I'm super excited for Maximum Jailbreak! It's such a great idea and I can really see a firm reader base and community forming around it.
Some features I think could work well:
- Reviews of emerging space technologies
- Sci-fi short story competitions
- Op-eds on issues like private asteroid mining companies, how land rights work in space, etc
- Interviews with astronauts and scientists working on spacefaring technology and theories (Accounts of a typical day on the ISS, for example)
- Educational resources that help and encourage civilian astronomy and science
- Space photography competitions
- Listicles - 10 things you didn't know about black holes
I think it could be an idea to encourage children to get involved in space (and in this project), and there are a whole bunch of ways to do that, such as age-limited essay competitions, articles like
How To Become An Astronaut, etc.
I'm a seasoned journalist, managing editor, and blockchain content marketer, and I'm a huge fan of the project - really looking forward to contributing when the magazine is live. I'd be happy to create some written content as a contribution for the initial launch, or to suggest more in-depth marketing and content strategy in the form of a spreadsheet.
Please feel free to use or add to any of these ideas yourselves if any of them catch your eye, and I'd love to hear what kind of content you'd like to see on Maximum Jailbreak!